Sunday, August 17, 2014

"The Eyewitness Factor"

The beginning for me was difficult, I had tremendous skepticism regarding the validity of eyewitness statements, after all, I wasn't an eyewitness myself yet.
I started out with the Idea that mainstream could be right in their blatant refusal to accept that what people were saying they had seen was in fact what they were saying they had seen. The old rhetoric I'd heard many times had taken it's toll on my thinking. "People were not seeing giant hairy humans running around out there." it was that simple. They were hallucinating or confused, they had to have been confused, right?
If I wanted to see what truly was "Real" out there I had to first find out where to go look, lest I waste my effort and come up with nothing. I was forced to put a certain amount of stock in "Where" these "Purported" sightings took place. So I began to look at the bfro database for sightings in my area-low and behold, there were not only quite a few in Florida, but some really interesting Bigfoot sightings in my county not far from my house! Science was wrong, period. Using only theory developed from eyewitness reports I not only found tracks and other signs of this species, but have been in close proximity to at least one Bigfoot on 4 separate occasions. All of this "theory" I developed was taken directly from the so called "bogus" eyewitness statements. Bigfoot is real...and I think we eyewitnesses deserve to know why...
For decades, we have had to sit on the sidelines while our credibility and validation of what we saw and experienced was smashed, distorted and subverted by the media, the existing scientific monarchy, and a government that refuses represent the most basic truth of human existence; we are not the only human type being here-There is a race of huge, hairy, human-like giants living in the wilds all over planet earth.

As eyewitnesses we can not yield to skeptics and skeptical scientific opinion, we must stand for what we know we saw. YOU have the power, YOU know what you saw, and only you can bring the truth to the world. Join us in this serious endeavor. One person can make a difference and thousands can change the world. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Get active!